Thursday, July 12, 2012

wholesale nfl authentic jerseys Is not it hanging

Can not understand a thing.
At the same table to see I do not answer, A school bell rang, with the DU teachers into the classroom, the classroom slowly quiet down, ha, it seems that yesterday's education played a role.
Today be regarded as a formal class, first class, the teacher of DU did not immediately began to teach from the book, first published Admission Number for each person, then in accordance with the Student ID in order to talk about their ideals, the way to familiarize yourself with each other.
My student number is 41, our class has 52 students.
Watching these students with the innocent and pure expression of the heart greatly amused when scientists or people desire and sacred profession, this is not among the class of students, at least most of the people themselves long to a scientist.
Hearts sigh, many years,the north face gotham, there are a few of these students can remember once, ideal as a child?
Because we shall be brief, so quick to turn to me.
My ideal it?
I remember I on I, this is also in the classroom to say I was the ideal, you can imagine I was the ideal. Also because I said the ideal is too amazing, as my mother and joke among her colleagues, widely circulated to memories with which.
? You want to know what I said at the time ideal? This ... I said my ideal: I want to be President!
Is not it hanging?
Okay, I admit it is good to be true,wholesale nfl authentic jerseys, but then a small thing, which to understand these.
But if you say ideal, on I, really, that is my greatest regret this life, this ideal has also become my biggest goal.
On I regret Can be corrected in this life and make up for it?
Although I know some do not have confidence in line, but had to remember to have the Ministry of the movie said so: one who has faith, that there are opportunities, if there is no confidence that would I, without into.
So I have full confidence in my prospects.
So I say out loud in the classroom my ideal: I want to be the game!
I think my ideal will be shocked four to sit, with a proud look one look around, Hey? They look at my eyes how strange?
I saw the the Du teacher waved her hand, and motioned me to sit down, smiled and said: Huh? If we understand the deviation of the game too much also? This time I suddenly thought, NND I seem absurd to the people of this time which know what a game ah! Do not say what computer games, PS, XBOX what, even the arcade, Fc, only talent in the city know our place, no one really had the experience.
I had depressed and sat down, ass just fall, they saw the same table this girl with the eyes of a mercy looked at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment